Our Office Ideology
If you agree with the above ... then you are someone we are looking for...
We are constantly on a lookout for people who are passionate about travel, driven toward success and genuinely care about helping their customers experience the world.
Combine your love of travel with a thrilling career opportunity at www.holidaymine.com! Please mail your most recent resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scroll down for some of the current openings.
1. Interns /Trainee - Content writer
Looking for an exciting break, to let your imagination run wild, while perfecting the art of writing great content?
Or interested in an internship with an travel startup,which has a whole lot of opportunities for your creative juices to flow freely.
Are you interested in an internship with a business run by self-taught entrepreneurs?
Then this is DEFINITELY for you!
Send your CV’s immediately on email@example.com
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English.
- Creative in thought, imagination and writing.
- Never ending enthusiasm and ideas.
- Good Research skills to keep up with industry trends.
2. Interns /Trainee - Hotels & Tours Associate
If you are looking for a professional training and experience, working with a travel company then be informed that we are we are looking for Highly Motivated Perfectionists, with an eagerness to learn and develop new things and has excellent communication skills.
- Internship Duration: 6 months
- Working Days: Monday to Saturday
- Time : 930 am – 630 pm
- Excellent experience of working in an upcoming live project.
- Certificate on successful completion of the internship to add on to your profile
- Learn and earn at the same time.
- Clients Interaction
- Travel Portal development
- Supplier management
- Students currently pursuing any full time graduation/ post-graduation course or freshers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Well groomed, pleasing personality, good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Energetic, proactive and open to learning new things
- Good with MS office.
Please share your applications on firstname.lastname@example.org along with the letter of intent stating why you would want to pursue this opportunity.
3. Content Associate – Hotels &Tours
Be a part of the core team that makes our product kickass by sourcing, curating and updating accurate hotel and tours related data on the website & help generate leads for more business.
- Research various hotels and hotel chains for tie ups.
- Create, Fill & maintain hotel and tour content as per standards set by Company.
- Writing and editing Hotel Information and rates whilst maintaining quality standards.
- Maintain consistency in the look & feel of all hotel properties and tours by creating & maintaining standard formats, guidelines for contents upload.
- Coordination with hotels and tour companies across all destinations for all information and best rates.
- Develop and maintain master Content chart for all hotels and tours.
- Report content related issues.
- Suggest innovations to build rich contents for Hotel Segments.
- Work closely with other departments to maintain site standards with regard to content management.
- Keep a track of the bookings received and liaise with the hotels for best rates for the same.
- Ability to work in a highly charged environment without compromising on qualityIntelligent and self-motivated; should be willing to work hard to achieve and exceed targets.
- Any Graduate/ IATA Certified/Diploma in Travel & Tourism/BA English Literature or Geography
- An effective communicator with good interpersonal skills.
- Well groomed and pleasing personality.
- Good with English language with an ability to proofread and correct content.
- Well versed with MS office.
Note : This is not a writing intensive profile,